Представляем вашему вниманию вопросы и ответы на конкурс Британский бульдог за 2014-2015 год для 3-4 классов.
Listen to the recording and find the correct answers
1. What does Mr. Morgan do? He is … .
A) a teacher B) a head teacher
C) a farmer D) Marion’s father
2. Did all the children go to summer school last year?
A) Yes, they did. B) No, they don’t.
C) Yes. D) No, there are some new pupils.
3. How big is Lorraine’s family? They are … .
A) three B) four C) five D) six
4. What animals do they have on their farm?
A) Goats B) Cows C) Sheep D) Horses
5. What animals does Lorraine love?
A) Goats B) Cows C) Sheep D) Horses
6. What animals did Mr. Morgan have on his father’s farm?
A) Donkeys B) Sheep C) Cows D) Horses
7. What does Lorraine like doing?
A) Riding a bike B) Looking after horses
C) Skiing D) Riding a horse
8. Who lives in Scotland?
A) Marion B) Lorraine
C) Mr. Morgan D) Mr. Morgan’s father
9. Does Marion have any brothers or sisters? She has … .
A) two brothers B) a brother
C) a sister D) neither brothers nor sisters
10. What do Marion’s parents do? They … .
A) are teachers B) are farmers
C) don’t work D) are friendly
Read the text and fill in the gaps
Mr. Mancini comes from … (11) small village in … (12) north of Italy. He is a baker and runs … (13) own bakery, … (14) bread for the people in the village so they can have fresh bread … (15) day. Most days Mr. Mancini works by himself but … (16) his wife helps him. But she … (17) helps him on Saturdays because she … (18) works in a bar at the weekends. Mr. and Mrs. Mancini don’t have … (19) children but they do love … (20) pet dog Tyson very much.
11. A) a B) an C) the D) no article
12. A) a B) an C) the D) any
13. A) he B) his C) her D) their
14. A) baking B) boiling C) taking D) burning
15. A) ever B) on C) every D) at
16. A) every B) always C) ever D) sometimes
17. A) every B) never C) soon D) always
18. A) always B) ever C) rarely D) immediately
19. A) much B) some C) any D) few
20. A) them B) their C) there D) our
Use the correct verb
21. The footballers … tired after the match.
A) had B) was C) were D) came
22. They … in Tver before they moved to Moscow.
A) left B) remained C) stayed D) lived
23. Tom … football with his friends after school.
A) plaied B) played C) made D) did
24. He … a shower and forgot the towel.
A) were B) had C) began D) came
25. Ann … a letter to her friend.
A) said B) told C) wrote D) made
26. He … a lot when he was a little boy.
A) read B) took C) gave D) was
27. The man … “Good-bye” and went away.
A) told B) spoke C) talked D) said
28. My father … a new car last month.
A) took B) brought C) bought D) put
29. The concert … at seven o’clock sharp.
A) came B) became C) began D) had
30. Kate … mother to cook dinner.
A) helped B) did C) was D) were
Which word is different?
31. A) Milk B) Tomato
C) Steak D) Chair
32. A) Blender B) TV
C) Fridge D) Bus
33. A) Wolf B) Horse
C) Cow D) Pig
34. A) April B) February
C) Thursday D) September
35. A) Run B) Jump
C) High D) Teach
36. A) Tomorrow B) Yesterday
C) Today D) Wednesday
37. A) Finger B) Toe
C) Forehead D) Paw
38. A) Driver B) Librarian
C) Vet D) Lazy
39. A) Behind B) Between
C) In front of D) Get up
40. A) Hedgehog B) Sparrow
C) Parrot D) Swan
Make a story about Mary. Choose the correct order for the sentences
1. When Mom comes they discuss their news and cook dinner.
2. She is attentive at the lessons and so she gets only good marks.
3. She makes her bed, washes and dresses.
4. At half past eight she goes to school. Mary has four or five lessons every day, but her favourite subject is English.
5. Mary gets up early in the morning.
6. Mary always helps her mother to wash up after dinner.
7. After that she has breakfast, she likes cacao and cakes.
8. When she comes home she has lunch and then walks her dog.
9. She likes to read an interesting book before going to bed.
10. After walk she usually does her homework.
41. A) 1 B) 5 C) 4 D) 3
42. A) 7 B) 8 C) 3 D) 2
43. A) 7 B) 10 C) 4 D) 2
44. A) 8 B) 4 C) 9 D) 10
45. A) 10 B) 6 C) 7 D) 2
46. A) 1 B) 6 C) 4 D) 8
47. A) 7 B) 6 C) 10 D) 8
48. A) 1 B) 10 C) 9 D) 6
49. A) 9 B) 6 C) 8 D) 10
50. A) 3 B) 8 C) 1 D) 9
What season is it?
51. It consists of three months: March, April and May.
52. A lot of animals sleep through this season.
53. The leaves cover the ground like a carpet.
54. Beautiful snowflakes fall on the ground and houses.
55. You can swim and sunbathe.
56. A lot of birds fly away to the south.
57. Children have the longest vacation.
58. You can see the first flowers, snowdrops.
59. A lot of people enjoy this season with firtrees and presents.
60. It’s usually the hottest season of the year.
Британский Бульдог 2014 - 2015 ответы: 3-4 классы
Объемная (3D) снежинка из бумаги
Написать письмо Деду Морозу!!!